I. General Provisions
2. The website collects only personal data necessary to provide and develop the services offered on it.
3. Personal data collected via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
II. Data administrator
The administrator of personal data collected through the Website is: EDCMASTERHP,
address: ul. Olszańska, No. 7, 31-513 Kraków, Poland,
NIP: 6782771274 REGON: 525467651, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter: Administrator).
III. Purpose of collecting personal data
Personal data is used for the purpose of:
- account registration and verification of the User's identity,
- enable logging into the Website,
- performance of the contract for services and e-services,
- communication with the User (livechat, contact form, etc.)
- sending the newsletter (after the User agrees to receive it),
- running a comment system,
- providing social services,
- marketing, remarketing, affiliation,
- personalization of the Website for Users,
- analytical and statistical activities,
- debt collection,
- establishing and pursuing claims or defending against them.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
IV. Type of personal data processed
The Administrator may process the User's personal data: name and surname, date of birth, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, tax identification number.
V. The period of personal data processing
Users' personal data will be processed for the period of:
- when the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract - until the statute of limitations for claims after its performance,
- when the basis for data processing is consent - until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked, until the limitation period for claims.
VI. Sharing personal data
1. Users' personal data may be transferred to: entities related to the Administrator, its subcontractors, entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. companies servicing e-payments, companies providing courier/postal services, law firms.
2. Users' personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VII. User Rights
1. The Website User has the right to: access their personal data, rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer, object to processing, withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawing).
2. A notification that the User has exercised the right resulting from the above-mentioned rights should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator fulfills or refuses to fulfill the request immediately - within a maximum of one month from its receipt.
4. The User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that the processing violates his rights and freedoms (GDPR).
1. The website collects information using cookies - session, permanent and third-party cookies.
2. Collecting cookies supports the correct provision of services on the Website and serves statistical purposes.
3. The user can specify the scope of cookie files access to his device in the browser settings.
IX. Automated decision making and profiling
1. Users' data may not be processed in an automated manner so that any decisions could be made against them as a result.
2. Users' data may be profiled in order to adjust the content and personalize the offer after their consent.
X. Final Provisions
2. Information about the introduced changes will appear in the form of a message available on the Website.
Informacje na temat polityki prywatności i plików cookies znajdziesz na WygranaOnline.